As we all continue to navigate the current landscape, we want to remind you that we are here to support you and your business. In times like these, we are exceptionally proud to be a part of a strong organization that goes above and beyond for our clients.
For decades, ADP has demonstrated unwavering support to clients in past emergency situations, and in dealing with the present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all our clients.
Our team of experts are continuing to monitor the situation including new legislation and workplace policies. We’ll continue to provide our expertise and the most up to date resources to keep you and your team informed.
Here are this week’s updates:
- On April 29th at 2pm ET, WorkMarket will be hosting a live webinar with our Founder, Jeff Wald, where he will discuss how the current landscape will impact the future of work - you can sign up here
Here is Your WorkMarket Tip of the Week:
- Utilize the Contact Manager. This tool enables you to upload all of your customer locations and overlay the workers in your Labor Clouds to understand your coverage. As state regulations change daily, you can utilize the Contact Manager to stay informed on places where you can service your customers. Check out a demonstration of this tool here
Here Are Additional Resources to Help You Navigate the Latest Workplace and Legislative Updates:
- (NEW) Check out WorkMarket’s newly launched COVID-19 Resource Page
- (Updated 4/24) ADP’s Guide to the Paycheck Protection Program has been updated with more information about the latest PPP Loan Forgiveness guidelines
- (Updated 4/22) Be sure to review ADP’s updated, extensive FAQ on workplace policies and legislative changes
- ADP’s Small Business Resource Center can help you navigate more specific impacts on your business and employees
- Check out ADP’s latest COVID-19 FAQs
- Stay up to date on COVID-19 developments and guidelines via the CDC and WHO sites
- To find out more about WorkMarket and ADP’s COVID-19 preparedness and response, click here
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to us at Support@workmarket.com.