Yes, you certainly can. When viewing the Payment Ledger, you may filter by date at the top (make sure to click apply when dates are selected), and then click the "Export CSV" link right underneath. This will create a spreadsheet that you can open and edit in Excel.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my withdrawal?
- Where can I find my 1099?
- How do I withdraw my funds?
- What are the daily and monthly withdrawal limits for the WorkMarket Visa Card?
- How do I set up automatic withdrawal?
- What do I do if I have a past due payment/approval?
- What do I do if payment/approval for an assignment is 3 months or more from when the assignment was completed?
- Can I export data from the Payment Ledger?
- My 1099 is incorrect, what should I do?
- What is an Earnings Statement, and where can I find mine?