You may withdraw up to $20,000/day and up to $40,000/month to the WorkMarket Visa card.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my withdrawal?
- Where can I find my 1099?
- Worker Guide & FAQ - Updating Tax Identification & Bank Information
- Canadian Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- How do I withdraw my funds?
- What are the daily and monthly withdrawal limits for the WorkMarket Visa Card?
- How do I set up automatic withdrawal?
- What do I do if I have a past due payment/approval?
- What do I do if payment/approval for an assignment is 2 months or more from when the assignment was completed?
- Can I export data from the Payment Ledger?