WorkMarket currently offer three methods for withdrawing your WorkMarket earnings (depending on location). To set up a financial account -
- Click Accounts in the "Payments" section of the white side menu
- Select New Account
Types of Payment Accounts available at WorkMarket:
- For US bank accounts, you will receive two verification deposits between the amounts of $.01 and $0.15 within two business days. Once received, please return to your Accounts page and enter the two deposit amounts (without decimals) to complete the verification process.
- The deposits may reflect from ACH CREDIT ADP.
*NOTE* The maximum number of attempts to enter your verification deposits is three. If you have entered the incorrect amounts more than three times, you will have to remove the account and re-add it.
- Canadian bank accounts will not be subject to a verification process. Canadian users may NOT use bank accounts in USD currency. Only accounts in CAD may be utilized for withdrawals. Transfers to Canadian bank accounts may take up to 5 business days to process.
- International bank accounts will not be subject to a verification process. WorkMarket uses HyperWallet to allow our international users to withdraw money to their international bank accounts. Please view our article on HyperWallet here. Account must be in the user's name.
- Please make sure your bank account information is entered correctly. Invalid or non-existent bank account can result in a withdrawal return to HyperWallet, which can trigger additional bank transfer fees and foreign currency conversion (in both directions).
PayPal (All users within PayPal eligible countries, click here):
- Select "PayPal" from the drop down list and select your country. Your primary WorkMarket email MUST match your primary PayPal email address.
- All transfers to PayPal will be subject to a $1 transaction fee, regardless of the amount withdrawn.
WorkMarket Visa (Wisely) Card (US users only):
- Cards arrive in the mail within 7-10 business days.
- Activate your card by calling the phone number on the back. Your card will then update to 'active' in WorkMarket by the following day.
- If you would like, refer to the Accounts page to turn on automatic withdrawal, an option only available for the WM Visa card.
- If you have any questions regarding the retrieval, replacement, or deactivation of your WM Visa card, please contact cardholder services at 1 (866) 395-9200.
Please sign in to leave a comment.