WorkMarket issues tax documentation based on the information verified in your account as of December 31. Any amendments you'd like to make after you receive your 1099 will need to be completed by your tax preparer or advisor. However, please submit any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my withdrawal?
- Where can I find my 1099?
- How do I withdraw my funds?
- What are the daily and monthly withdrawal limits for the WorkMarket Visa Card?
- How do I set up automatic withdrawal?
- What do I do if I have a past due payment/approval?
- What do I do if payment/approval for an assignment is 3 months or more from when the assignment was completed?
- Can I export data from the Payment Ledger?
- My 1099 is incorrect, what should I do?
- What is an Earnings Statement, and where can I find mine?