Labels are a tool that can help to organize and manage your assignments. Labels can be applied to assignments in a similar fashion to a tag or filter in your email inbox, and can be customized to include a variety of actions when in use. While your account comes with a set of default system labels which cannot be edited, you are able to create and configure as many labels as you wish.
Articles in this section
- What are the different roles I can give to my employees?
- Updating Business Tax Info for Worker Companies
- What are templates? How can I create one?
- How do I deactivate or delete a template?
- How can I ensure our Standard Terms of Agreement and Code of Conduct is included in every assignment?
- Can I brand my WorkMarket account and assignments with my Company Logo?
- What are assignment Labels?
- What are Requirements Sets?
- How do I create a Requirement Set?
- How do I add employees to my company’s WorkMarket Account?