As long as your assignment is still “Pending Approval”, a support representative will be happy to send your assignment back to “In Progress” so you may make further edits. Your client will also have this ability. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your assignment has been invoiced however, you will need to contact the client.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a budget increase request?
- How do I apply for an assignment?
- What are assignment requirements?
- How do I submit a counteroffer on an assignment?
- I am receiving an error message when I try to submit for a budget increase request, why?
- Why can't I print out my assignment? There is no option to do so.
- Why can't I check in for my assignment via WorkMarket?
- I submitted my assignment for approval, but I need to make an adjustment, how do I proceed?
- How do I close an assignment for less than its proposed budget?
- If an assignment is cancelled by the client, will I receive a cancellation fee?