If you are receiving an error message when attempting to submit for a budget increase request, it most likely means the client has set the price of the assignment as non negotiable. You should still however, be able to submit an expense reimbursement request.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a budget increase request?
- How do I apply for an assignment?
- What are assignment requirements?
- How do I submit a counteroffer on an assignment?
- I am receiving an error message when I try to submit for a budget increase request, why?
- Why can't I print out my assignment? There is no option to do so.
- Why can't I check in for my assignment via WorkMarket?
- I submitted my assignment for approval, but I need to make an adjustment, how do I proceed?
- How do I close an assignment for less than its proposed budget?
- If an assignment is cancelled by the client, will I receive a cancellation fee?