While international users will not be subject to the same verification process as those located in the US, submitting your tax information will still be required in order to withdraw funds.
Articles in this section
- Where do I submit my tax information?
- Who receives an IRS Form 1099-NEC?
- How long will it take for my tax information to complete verification?
- Why was my tax information rejected?
- I am receiving an error message stating my tax information is already in the system, what does this mean?
- Can I edit my tax information?
- I'm located outside the United States, will my tax information still go through verification?
- I am located outside of the United States but have a US Tax ID, can I use it to register?