If your tax information has been verified or rejected, you may edit it from https://www.workmarket.com/account/tax. If your tax information is in unverified status, you will have to wait for the verification results to return.
Articles in this section
- Where do I submit my tax information?
- Who receives an IRS Form 1099-NEC?
- How long will it take for my tax information to complete verification?
- Why was my tax information rejected?
- I am receiving an error message stating my tax information is already in the system, what does this mean?
- Can I edit my tax information?
- I'm located outside the United States, will my tax information still go through verification?
- I am located outside of the United States but have a US Tax ID, can I use it to register?