You can submit your tax information by logging into either the desktop version of the platform or mobile application.
From the desktop site:
- Navigate to the top-right icon (looks like a person or your profile photo)
- Select Settings in the drop-down
- From the left menu, select Tax Information from the bullet list
- Fill out the required form
**NOTE**: You must manually type your address into the "Address" field (where it notes "Enter a Location") and cannot have it auto-filled.
As you type, you will then need to select your address from the drop down list of suggestions so the city, state, postal code and country populate into the grayed out fields.
From the mobile application:
- Navigate to Profile
- Click the gear icon
- Go to Tax and Payment Settings
- Enter your tax information
**Please note, once submitted, the tax information is sent directly to the IRS database for verification. The verification process takes 2-3 business days on average.**
Note for International Users: Your tax information does not undergo a verification process, however, the information submitted must be unique in the system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.