Payment terms are the amount of days after assignment approval that your invoice will be due for payment. The payment terms begin once the assignment is approved and enters the “Invoiced” Status. The current WorkMarket payment term average is 15 days.
Articles in this section
- What are Current Payables?
- What are Past Due Payables?
- What is the difference between Available to Spend and Cash Balance?
- What are Payment Terms?
- How do I fund my WorkMarket account?
- What are Pending Transactions?
- How are invoices created?
- What are Bundle Invoices?
- Can I download a CSV of all my Ledger transactions?
- Can I pay international workers with off-platform payments?