Payment terms are the amount of days after assignment approval that your invoice will be due for payment. The payment terms begin once the assignment is approved and enters the “Invoiced” Status. The current WorkMarket payment term average is 15 days.
Articles in this section
- Worker Tax Bank Info - Process and FAQ
- ADP Beneficiary (Bank) Account Updates
- December 18, 2021
- Escheatment Processing
- What are Current Payables?
- What are Past Due Payables?
- What is the difference between Available to Spend and Cash Balance?
- What are Payment Terms?
- How do I fund my WorkMarket account?
- What are Pending Transactions?