Within an assignment, you should include the skills you typically look for in connection to the particular scope of work. Make sure to use one word at a time, and separate by commas. This also helps the auto-invite algorithm find you the best workers for the assignment.
Articles in this section
- How do I close out an assignment for an amount lower than the initial/approved budget?
- How do I create an assignment?
- What are the different methods in which I can create an assignment?
- What are the different stages of an assignment (assignment lifecycle)?
- What should I include in an assignment description?
- What should I include in the special instructions section?
- What is the difference between an assignment owner and a support contact?
- What are desired skills?
- Can I update assignment details after it has been routed?
- What is the purpose of adding clients?