Yes. You can choose an international worker, use the existing Work Market workflow, and use off-platform payments to pay the freelancer through a 3rd party or country specific payment method in a local currency.
Articles in this section
- What are Current Payables?
- What are Past Due Payables?
- What is the difference between Available to Spend and Cash Balance?
- What are Payment Terms?
- How do I fund my WorkMarket account?
- What are Pending Transactions?
- How are invoices created?
- What are Bundle Invoices?
- Can I download a CSV of all my Ledger transactions?
- How can I get a copy of my invoices?