Invoices are created once an assignment moves from the “Pending Approval” status to “Invoiced” status. Once an assignment is completed by a worker, it will move to the “Pending Approval” status. Once the client approves the work (Deliverables, check in / out time, etc) it will move to the “Invoiced” status. This will trigger invoice creation. Invoices can be viewed, printed and exported from the "Current Payables" section of the Payment Center.
Articles in this section
- What are Current Payables?
- What are Past Due Payables?
- What is the difference between Available to Spend and Cash Balance?
- What are Payment Terms?
- How do I fund my WorkMarket account?
- What are Pending Transactions?
- How are invoices created?
- What are Bundle Invoices?
- Will I be notified via email when I deposit funds?
- Can I download a CSV of all my Ledger transactions?