Many companies utilizing WorkMarket have multiple employees on their account. The owner of the assignment will receive all notifications on the assignment. In case the owner will be out of office, it is a great idea to include a support contact to receive notifications and monitor the assignment.
Articles in this section
- How can I route my assignments?
- How do I close out an assignment for an amount lower than the initial budget?
- How do I create an assignment?
- What are the different methods in which I can create an assignment?
- What are the different stages of an assignment (assignment lifecycle)?
- What should I include in an assignment description?
- What should I include in the special instructions section?
- What is the difference between an assignment owner and a support contact?
- What are desired skills?
- Can I update assignment details after it has been routed?