The assignment description is the contract between you and your worker. It is important to be as descriptive as possible, including the entire scope of work, steps on what exactly is required of the worker, and certain things to be mindful of - dress code, communication with customer, and what is needed in order to be paid in full.
Articles in this section
- How do I close out an assignment for an amount lower than the initial/approved budget?
- How do I create an assignment?
- What are the different methods in which I can create an assignment?
- What are the different stages of an assignment (assignment lifecycle)?
- What should I include in an assignment description?
- What should I include in the special instructions section?
- What is the difference between an assignment owner and a support contact?
- What are desired skills?
- Can I update assignment details after it has been routed?
- What is the purpose of adding clients?