The payment center acts as your financial command center. Here you can monitor your invoices and your funds -
- View your past due receivables, current receivables, cash balance, and available terms
- Select from your list of receivables/invoices and pay directly from the payment center
- Select from your invoices and bundle them together into a single invoice
- Add funds to pay your workers
- Filter invoices based on internal owner, client, status, or date
- View your ledger of transactions by selecting the ‘Ledger’ tab within either Receivables section
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I fund my WorkMarket account?
- What are payment terms and how can I edit them?
- How do I make changes to an invoiced assignment?
- Why am I unable to send an assignment set to pay immediately after approval?
- How do I close out an assignment for an amount lower than the initial budget?
- My account is locked due to past due invoices, how can I unlock it?
How do I fund my WorkMarket account?
We provide four options for adding funds to your WorkMarket account -
- Processing time: 2-3 business days on average
- Only available for US & Canada
- Processing time: Less than 24 hours
Mail a check
- Processing time: 7-10 business days
**Credit Cards are no longer an acceptable option for uploading funds**
What are payment terms and how can I edit them?
Navigate to your Payment Settings to view and configure your payment terms.
Set your default payment terms with options ranging from immediate pay, 7 days, 15 days, 21 days, 30 days, 45 days or 90 days. In order to create and route an assignment with immediate payment terms, you must have available funds to compensate the assignment. You may adjust your payment terms from the default setting while creating an individual assignment.
If you would like to enable auto pay, assignments will pay out at 8PM EST on their due date, as long as there are funds in your WorkMarket account.
Payment terms begin from the day an assignment is approved and invoiced. Workers are able to see the payment terms before applying for or accepting an assignment.
How do I make changes to an invoiced assignment?
In order to make any changes to an invoiced assignment, you must send the assignment back to “In Progress” by selecting the “Stop Payment” option from the gear dropdown. You must have administrator, controller or payment center access in order to take this action.
Why am I unable to send an assignment set to pay immediately after approval?
In order to set an assignment to be paid immediately, you must be an administrator of your company, and already have the cash available on your account to cover payment of the assignment. Terms will not suffice in this case.
How do I close out an assignment for an amount lower than the initial budget?
You have the option to close an assignment for an amount lower than the initial budget when completing on behalf of your worker:
- From an "In Progress" assignment, click “Complete for Worker” located at the bottom of the page
- Click on the tiny “(adjust)” link in order to edit the final value of the assignment
- Provide a summary of the work performed in the required field
- Click “Complete and Approve” to invoice the assignment
My account is locked due to past due invoices, how can I unlock it?
Your account will unlock when you upload enough funds to pay out your past due invoices. If for some reason you need full access to your account, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or WorkMarket Support for further assistance.