WorkMarket offers a variety of tools which you can use to customize and manage your workflow. Select a tool from the list to learn more -
The WorkUpload tool allows you to create multiple draft assignments at one time from an uploaded spreadsheet in .csv format. WorkUpload drafts can be based off of an existing template, and these drafts can be routed directly to workers or Labor Clouds. To perform a bulk upload:
- Select WorkUpload from the left navigation bar, or click here.
- Choose the .csv file that you would like to upload, and then select an optional Mapping, Template, and/or Label
- Next match the uploaded file’s columns to WorkMarket’s assignment fields. You have the option of saving the mapping for future use.
- Preview the assignment drafts and/or create the drafts
- A status bar at the top of the screen will show you the progress of your upload, whose time will vary based on the file size. You may still use WorkMarket while the drafts are being created, and you will receive a notification when the upload is complete
- Once the notification has been received, you can go to your Assignment Dashboard and filter to drafts to see the newly created assignments.
- Once they are displayed, you can select all assignments, click the Actions button and route them!
*NOTE* Only one user should perform a bulk upload at a time or uploads will overlap. Please see the attached file for a template of the csv to be used.
Contact Manager can help you in adding and storing your client’s information for use when creating assignments. To add new clients or locations:
- Select Contact Manager on the left navigation bar, or click here
- To add a new client, select ‘New Client,’ enter the client’s information and click ‘Save’
- To add a new location, select ‘New Location,’ enter the location’s information and click ‘Save’
- To add an additional contact to an existing client, select ‘New Contact,’ enter the contact’s information and click ‘Save’
- To add multiple contacts or locations, select ‘Import,’ download the sample spreadsheet, upload your list, then click ‘Save Changes’
You will then have the ability to add those clients or locations into your assignments.
The templates feature is designed to save you time and effort when creating assignments. Templates allow you to save a standard set of instructions or information used across many assignments. Create a template for -
- A multi-site roll out
- A frequently required assignment
- A set of assignments for a specific client
With a template, you may save -
- Requirement sets
- Custom fields
- A specific client and project
- Scheduling procedures
- Price settings
- Contact information
To create and manage your templates, click here.
To modify the entire template please go into the templates page by clicking here. Once you find the template, click the edit icon and adjust anything in the template page. Once you are done simply click Save Changes and all the edits you made will be saved for any future uses of that template.
Projects organize your large rollouts by task and/or client. Using the project tool, you can -
- Assign a project owner
- Set a start/end date for your project
- Filter your assignment dashboard by project
- Link a template to your project
- Create a custom report of your project data
To create and manage your projects, click here.
Your dashboard comes with a default set of labels you can use to denote changes made to a particular assignment. You can also create custom labels to meet the needs of your company’s workflow. Edit the following on each label -
- Label name
- Label color
- Worker access
- Special actions required when label is applied
- The statuses in the assignment lifecycle which the label may be used
- Which templates can use the label
Popular uses of custom labels include -
- Reschedule Requests
- Missing Deliverables
- Site Not Ready
- Follow Up Needed
- Parts Required
Once you’ve applied labels to your assignments, you will have the option to sort through your assignments based on their labels. To start creating and managing your labels, click here.
Custom field sets allows you to include information in your assignment that is not already available on the platform. Custom fields can be attached to an assignment individually or they can be saved as part of a template. Popular uses of custom field sets include -
- Mapping data from an external platform
- Tracking project information
Once you’ve attached custom fields to your assignments, you will be able to create reports including these fields. To start creating and managing your custom fields, click here.