WorkMarket offers a mobile application for you to use while on the go. The app is available for both iOS and Android and includes the following features -
Create & Update Your Account
Create an account and update your profile right from the mobile app. Provide all of the following right after you login -
- Job Title
- Phone Number
- Notifications Preferences
Once you've logged in, you can update your profile at any time by clicking the "Profile" icon from the right side of the bottom nav bar.
*NOTE* The ability to update tax and financial information is not available at this time.
View your "My Work" dashboard, by selecting "My Work" from the bottom nav bar -
- At the top of the screen, you will see a menu bar of all the assignment statuses
- Scroll the menu from left to right to view your assignments in each status, including invitations
You can also access "Find Work", by selecting "Find Work" from the bottom nav bar -
- At the bottom of the screen select "Find Work" to view all available assignments in your area
- Click the upside down triangle in the top right to filter your results
- Click the heart icon to save an assignment for later viewing
Once you're on the full assignment page you will see the header options -
- A message bubble in the top right will let you post a question
Scroll left or right to navigate each section of the assignment. When you're ready you can apply, counteroffer, or decline the assignment.
- Select the orange button with a hamburger symbol in the lower right corner
- Wait for a notification to see if you are assigned!
*NOTE* You will not see assignments in the “Applied” status on the app. If you receive an error message when applying to an assignment on the app, you are most likely missing requirement that needs to be met prior to applying.
Close Out Assignments
The mobile app can be used to check in/check out, post messages and submit deliverables to your assignments from anywhere, at any time. To submit deliverables -
- Scroll to your "Assigned" or "In Progress" assignments page at the top of your dashboard
- Select the assignment to which you would like to upload a deliverable and open it
- Scroll to the "Deliverables" section on the top bar
- Review the instructions provided by the client (if listed)
- Click "Attach"
- Upload a JPG image from the photos saved on your mobile device or take a new photo
*NOTE* You will need to permit WorkMarket access to your photos or camera to attach an image
After your deliverable is successfully attached, it will appear under the "Attachments" log. Click on the three dots icon to open your deliverable options. You can choose to preview or remove the attached file.
After signing into your app, select the "$" symbol at the bottom of the screen (It will be the third icon from the left). From here you will be able to view your -
- Current Receivables
- Past Due Receivables
- Year-To-Date Earnings
- Available Balance
In the upper right of the screen you will see a green "Withdraw Funds" button. If you have any funds in your "Available Balance", you can select "Withdraw Funds" to transfer your payments. Normal processing procedures still apply.
*NOTE* You will not be able to add an account, view pending withdrawals or filter invoices on the mobile app. Please visit the full site to perform any of these functions.